This scholarship provides an opporunity to cover some of your basic educational and living costs while you go back to school. Use it for tuition fees, books, travel expenses, or other costs.
What is the Cash Store Continuing Education Scholarship?
This scholarship provides a small but helpful amount of money to people who are 25 years and over (at the time of applying) and meet the GPA requirements. Employees of Cash Store and their families are not able to apply for this scholarship.
Applications open in Spring 2017 for the next round of grants, so there is time to work on your application and make it the best it can possible be, to give yourself the highest chance of being successful.
- Up to 5 x $1,000 awards given out yearly
- Applications close after 200 are submitted
- Applications open April 1st, 2017
How Much Money Can I Get?
This scholarship is valued at $1,000 per award. Up to 5 people can receive this amount per year, and you will be competing with 200 applicants. Only the first 200 people who apply will be accepted so you need to get your application in fast for this one.
Who Is Eligible?
There are very few restrictions on this scholarship program. As long as you meet the age and educational requirements, and are not an employee of Cash Store or related to an employee, you are eligible to apply.
The Cash Store Continuing Education Scholarship Program is open to:
- US citizens
- 25+ year old high school graduates, current undergraduate or graduate students
- Must have minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Applicants need to be enrolled full time as a graduate or undergraduate student in either a two or four year college, university or other eligible school within the USA, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands for the upcoming academic year.
How Do I Apply?
You can start submitting your application for the spring from April 1st
Contact your near Cash Store to find out specific details about submitting your application.